Sunday, August 27, 2006

Silly Little Boys

Hello, again! I suppose this will be the second on the page of two posts, because I've got a lot of pictures I want you to see, but I can't seem to put on more than 5 at a time. First, this is McKay, in case anyone wasn't sure. He loves small, enclosed spaces. If we were to throw a box on the floor, I'm sure we'd never get him out. Carter has gotten very good at doing puzzles. He loves them and they're only a challenge the first time. After that, it only takes a few minutes.
McKay's baby blues.
Don't worry... it's just root beer (as a matter of fact, I think it's just water in a root beer bottle)
McKay helping Carter do a puzzle. I'm sure Carter appreciates it (note the sarcasm).
We love you all. I think you can "subscribe" to this blog somehow so that you'll be emailed every time that I update it. It's something to try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest nephews in the world.