Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Surprises, surprises!

All right, so there are really only two surprises. The first is that I'm posting again without waiting the usual 2 months + and I'm not going to start out with an apology. On to the good stuff! First, a couple of shots of the boys at Fogarty Creek, our favorite beach.
On my short vacation, we took the boys to California to see Grandma and Papa Phillips. This is somewhere near Whiskeytown Lake. It was great to see family, and we can't wait to see Suzanne's side ASAP!
McKay tried to dress himself one night. Look carefully: that's a sweatshirt - one leg through the sleeve, one leg through the neck, one arm through another sleeve, and I'm not sure if he's crying because he can't figure out how to wear it or because it's uncomfortable. Poor little guy!
While in California, the boys got hooked on bubble baths.

Pony ride - Sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice, that's all I know (Ow, McKay, let go of my hair!)
The boys got a combined birthday in California, too, with WAY too many presents.The got seperate parties at home too. I don't know where the pictures of Carter's party are.
This is a shot of the boys on Thanksgiving. We went to the church because our apartment is so small and invited a few couples to come along for dinner. The other couples both have little kids too, so there were plenty of toys and all the kids had a blast. When we got home, Suzanne and I were ready to fall into a Turkey coma, but Carter looked up and said, "I'm hungry, Dada." They had so much fun they forgot to eat!Here's the real surprise: We got a much better digital camera, and we should be able to do video now. This is the first test. Don't expect one every time, only when we happen to get something super cute, like this one of the boys on Thanksgiving Day.

We hope this worked on all of your computers. We love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the video!!!! That is the coolest idea! Thanks again for the great pictures guys, we love them!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and video too. Keep em coming! Soooo cute. Thank you, Grandma (in Redding)