Saturday, October 17, 2009

Just a random blog post

Sorry for the wait between posts, I felt guilty when I saw April's cutest post. These are just random pictures. We went to the Tillamook Cheese Factory again, after the boys got back home from school. We just felt like ice cream, and they have the best.
Carter is getting so big! Here he is on school picture day - the part in his hair didn't even last out the front door. Here's one at a friend's birthday party (giant slip-n-slide in the background)...
...and some playing in the front yard with McKay in the sprinklers. McKay had lots of fun too, in case you're wondering.



A shot of the boys at the beach at sunset of course. For some reason they never want to go, but they always have such a blast when we drag them there. Then it's hard to get them to leave.
Me after the race today in Lincoln City (Tanger Outlet 5k). It poured and everyone got drenched. But I made good time (3.1 miles in 24 minutes 15 seconds). Suzanne thinks I finished in the top 20.


Hope you enjoy the pictures. Sorry they always end with me racing - if this pattern keeps up (only posting when I run a race) you can expect another post on Thanksgiving day - maybe.

1 comment:

Mike and April Oaks said...

I LOOOVE the pictures! Makes me miss you guys...and slip n slides! Good job on the 5K!