Monday, July 02, 2012

San Francisco trip video

Here's a video of our trip to San Francisco.  We had so much fun!  Here's a three and a half minute video that goes through a little of what we did.  We hope you enjoy watching it - we sure had fun doing it all! 
(P.S.- turn your volume down a little before you watch this.  It's a little louder than I meant it to be.)
Fair Use Act legal stuff: I forgot to cite it in the video, but the song is "School's Out" from the Graduation Album by the Glee cast, and you can find it on iTunes.  This video is non-profit and always will be.  This is the only site on which it is shared.

2 comments:

megan said...

LOVED the video!!! Looked like a really fun trip!! And fun to see an update on your fam!! I don't know if I could have drunk out of that toilet...I think I was with McKay on that one! But I've always been afraid of more things than suzanne!

The Leithead Family said...

Hey, Gabe! I saw a video that reminded me of you so I looked you up. Your family looks lovely. Merry Christmas.

Erin (Lewis).